- Tests conducted with full-scale machines
- Wet and dry testing facility
- No charge for testing (sample shipping costs are the only expense to the customer)
- Customer participation is recommended and encouraged
- Tests determine optimum operating conditions and product specifications
- Results obtained in full-scale tests are duplicated in commercial plant (as long as test feed sample is representative)
Derrick Full-scale Customer Testing Facility
We invite you to take advantage of our full-scale testing laboratory to determine the screening system best suited for your application.
Years of engineering, practical experience and thousands of installations enable Derrick Application Engineers to normally specify the most efficient screen without testing. When testing is required our full scale 4,000 ft2 (1200 M2) facility is equipped with Derrick screens and highly skilled laboratory personnel to assure the most efficient screen unit and screen surface required.
Upon completion of testing you will be provided full analysis including: size analysis, mass balances, calculated efficiencies, operating parameters, along with stated objectives and comments (see Sample Report).